Friday, May 25, 2012

My Men's Tennis Lists: Part 1 - Top 10 Hottest Players




 Top 10 Hottest Players

Before I start my count-down I want to explain my thought process... I care about the face more than I do the bod so if a guy has beautiful eyes and smile IMO, then he's high on my list even if he's doesn't have the fittest bod of them all :)

Now let's begin... 

 

10. Jurgen Melzer because I find his face to be very handsome (his body not so fit but it's ok) :)






9. David Ferrer a.k.a Ferru cause he's a cutie and he's fit too (who knew, right?) :)






8. Rafael Nadal (yes, he's only at no. 8, sorry girls...) because I have to admit that even though I dislike him he's kinda of hot and he models underwear and has millions female fans for a reason...

 





7. Tommy Hass cause his face are WOW and his bod not too shabby either *wink* :)






6. Juan Monaco a.k.a Pico because of his boyish good looks, super-fit bod and that Latin charm... :)



  






5. Janko Tipsarevic a.k.a Tipsy because of his devilish handsome face, super fit bod and Serbian sex-appeal :)

 







4. Fernando Verdasco a.k.a Nando because I like his bad boy look and the angry sexy looks he gives... hot! :) 

 






 

3. Feliciano Lopez a.k.a Deliciano because of the eyes, the sculptured face & bod, and the fact that Mama Murray drools over him... Anyone hot enough for Judy is hot enough for me! :))






2. My runner up pick is the lovely Tomas Berdych... Why you ask? The heart-melting boyish-smile, those gorgeous blue eyes you can drown in and the fit bod...Need more? I didn't think so :))

 


 

1. The and only Novak Djokovic a.k.a Nole (did you really think, even for a split second, that I could choose anyone else? *wink*), no need to explain why but I'll humor you... He's one tall, dark and SMOCKING HOOOOOOT peace of man candy...Yummi Yummi!!! :)))

 






 

OK, I'll stop here...Too many beautiful photos but not anough time and anyway, you saw them all already, right? LOL




P.S. Marat Safin would have been my no. 2 pick if he was still playing, I miss him...Talented and sizzling hoooot! 









3 comments:

Janet said...

Ha ha great post..
Obviously I agree with your no. 1 ;-ppp
I'm surprised you don't have Delpo in your top 10..
I don't like men with long hair at all, that puts me right off Rafa,Ferrero, Monaco, Verdasco..

Will have to think about the top 10.. I'd have Delpo, Karlovic, Niemenen in there ;-pppppp

Would be nice to have Safin back! And Ivanisevic for hot retired players ;-)

moran said...

Janet, Delpo is so cute and I thought about putting him at no. 10 but I don't think he's 'hot' so left him out. He's too tall for my liking; sorry...can't find giants like him or Karlovic hot. But I still adore him and love him :)
Also, I don't have a problem with men with long hair, obviously.

P.S. I guess you don't agree about everything after all like we thought lol :)

Janet said...

Well I'm quite tall, so I need my men tall ;-p
Although admittedly, Karlovic might be pushing it a bit :-)